Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Welcome to Aura theory. My name is Stratese Mallhotra. I am a hindu monk at the age of 58. I have traveled to many temples all over the world. Fueled by my curiosity of auras. I have learned many different concepts. I have created this blog for anyone who would like to do research or is interested in the subject. This is my passion and I want anyone who has an interest in auras to have the correct facts. I want people to fully understand what an aura reading is capable of. Aura has the ability to heal and empower people. Boosting confidence as well as leading to understanding of other people. My blog goes in depth on the different healing methods as well as what healing can do for someone. It really is a powerful force and can benefit the world with a cheaper and safer alternative to pharmaceutical drugs. Auras give off the current emotion and feelings of a person. If a person is feeling down in the dumps a adept aura reader will be able sense their sadness. This pertains all to aura readings. An professional aura reader can determine many different issues a person is having in the life as well as pick up on any emotions that they may be emitting. I also have implemented the different colors and their meanings into my blog so that someone who is trying to learn how to read can see what the different colors mean. This will make the reading process much easier for the reader and once the reader is able to visualize the aura the color scheme will not be confusing. The reader will already know what each aura color means and how it can affect the patient. With this knowledge the reading will be done quickly and effectively.
The seven chakras are an important part of the energy system as well. They play a huge roll in aura theories so naturally I covered this subject. I went through every focal point for each chakra. I explained the color so that each chakra can be easily identified. Also I covered where each chakra is located on the body and the purpose of each chakra. I made sure to go into detail on the processes so that if someone is having a hard time locating an issue someone is having they will be able pick out the most plausible regions. All this and more can be found in my blog and I hope you will take the time to read each article carefully. I have spent my life researching the subject of auras it is something I hold dear to me. I just hope it will intrigue you like it did myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment